BrixenCard – All inclusive holidays
Bus & Train, Culture & Activities inclusive!
The new BrixenCard is here!
From now on with your BrixenCard you can enjoy a comprehensive offer of mobility and leisure activities already starting from your first night.
The BrixenCard is the key to free use of public transport, the water worldAcquarena, the Plose cable car, free admittance to museums and castles and the cultural and hiking program of the tourist office in Bressanone.
IMPORTANT: Our house guests continue to have free admission to the Acquarena – for the whole duration of your stay – as often as you want, even on weekends!
The services of the BrixenCard
- The entire MuseumMobil Card i.e., all bus and rail lines in South Tyrol, all the way to Trento (only regional trains)
- 1 ascent and descent per day with the Plose cable car
- Cableways Rio di Pusteria, San Genesio, Prati di Meltina, Verano and Renon
- Renon tram and funicular cable car Mendola
- Entry to 82 museums, e.g. Messner Mountain Museum Firmiano, Ötzi Museum,Natural History Museum, Mining World Ridanna, Folklore Museum, Monastery Novacella, Diocesan Museum, Pharmacy Museum, Castle Velthurns, Mineral Museum, Castel Forte
- Cultural Program of the tourism association Bressanone (from Easter to beginning of November 2 tours per week, December 1 x weekly night watchman tour) in German and Italian
- Excursion program of the tourism association Bressanone (May-October weekly guided hikes, in July and August, 2 x weekly) in Italian and German