Period: 23rd November – 23rd December 2018
While the Plose mountain ski area is entertaining all the skiers, down in the valley the old town of Brixen offers many free time and cultural infrastructures.
Feel the Christmas spirit, the various specials, local products, the fine cuisine and art of the small shops and restaurants in the narrow alleys of the old town.
The Christmas Market is a special meeting point for guests who like a very particular atmosphere. The offer at the many stalls decorated for Christmas is extremely attractive: it ranges from original, large and small gift ideas to souvenirs in memory of the wonderful Christmas season in South Tyrol.
The light musical show „NATALIE“ at the Bishop’s Palace “Hofburg Brixen” embarks you on a journey through a magical dream world. The unique show in the magnificent courtyard of the Hofburg in Brixen enchants young and old and brings the facades of the Hofburg back to life.
The offer contains the following services:
- a small surprise
- light & musical show “NATALIE” in the royal episcopal “Hofburg”
- all services of the Brixen Card:
- free use of all means of public transport
- free entrance to the fun pool Acquarena
- daily 1 free ride up and down with the Plose cable car (from 07.12.2018)
- free entrance to nearly all South Tyrolean museums
- the chance to enjoy the large hiking and cultural program of the tourist office Brixen