Period: 06th January – 02nd February 2019
A lot of sun and great weather. And that in January! Try your turns on the Trametsch, the longest valley run in South Tyrol and enjoy the beautiful panorama of the Dolomites. Fun and adventure at the sled track “RudiRun” is guaranteed. The ski day is rounded off with a stroll through Brixen with its picturesque old town and with a good glass of wine in one of its many wine taverns. Great quality of the South-Tyrolean cuisine will complete the pleasurable sunny week.
Brixen/Plose – the double experience with a portion of extra sun and all the benefits of the BrixenCard!
- 1 day for free with breakfast (B&B)
- 1 toboggan rental for free
- 1 day free for ski pass: 7 days ski pass for the price of 6 or 6 days ski pass for the price of 5
- 6 private lessons of ski course for the price of 5 or 5 private lessons for the price of 4
- 1 day free for ski and service rent by Sportservice Erwin Stricker
- all services of the Brixen Card:
- free use of all means of public transport
- free entrance to the fun pool Acquarena
- daily 1 free ride up and down with the Plose cable car
- free entrance to nearly all South Tyrolean museums
- the chance to enjoy the large hiking and cultural program of the tourist office Brixen